The duties of the Student Ambassador include:
- Conduct visitor tours of the school during the school year
- Answer questions and promote Kate Bond Elementary at various events
- Be a first point of contact and friend for new students. Introduce new students to all teachers and help them feel comfortable at Kate Bond Elementary
- Assist in the front office if needed
- Attend district events and serve in other leadership capacities as requested
- Serve as host for Open House and other school events
- Communicate with teacher and principal leadership teams
Student Ambassadors’ Tenets:
- Students must demonstrate good citizenship through the Eight Keys of Excellence.
- Students must show good effort daily in class and complete homework.
- Students must maintain responsibility for any missed classwork due to Student Ambassador meetings and events.
- Students must act as role models for fellow Kate Bond elementary students.
- Students are able to serve as public speakers and inform others about Student Ambassador news.
Student Ambassadors for Kate Bond Elementary 2016-2017 School Year